Logitech K400r Drivers And Manual Setup for Windows and Mac – The Logitech k400r is a full-size keyboard. This wireless keyboard connects with your computer for versatile typing wherever you are. You can choose from white or black. The keyboard comes with two AA batteries preinstalled. It is designed for two years of battery life. The keyboard has an on and off switch so you can conserve power if you choose to.
Logitech K400r Design and Features
One excellent feature of this keyboard is the programmable F keys. You can easily add a compatible wireless mouse. The keyboard keyframe is wave-shaped. It helps to support the varying finger lengths for more comfortable typing. The keyboard has an advanced 2.4 GHz wireless system. You’ll be able to work and type from more places. The long-range wireless connection helps to eliminate dropouts, interference, and delays. This keyboard has an ultra-slim and sleek design. The innovative built-in touchpad gives you ultimate control and convenience for typing wherever you’re sitting. Logitech k400r DriversThe left button on the touchpad is slightly longer than the right. This home theater keyboard is ideal for use when sitting on a couch and trying to control the media options on the screen. It’s also a great music streaming keyboard, with multiple buttons designed for streaming music.
There are special features made to be adaptable with Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, like edge swipe for bringing up the charms bar, and you can also swipe to bring up recently used apps. Something to note is that it lacks a numbers keypad. In this way, the portable wireless keyboard is very similar to standard laptop keyboards. The wireless range is excellent, and there is a USB receiver included in the package for a fast and easy setup.
Compatibility & System Requirements : Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.11.x / Mac OS X 10.12.x / Mac OS X 10.13.x / Mac OS X 10.14.x
Logitech K400r Driver & Software Download
To have a good experience of the Logitech software and make sure everything runs, you have to update the drivers for your Logitech gaming devices.
|Firmware Update Tool Windows|
|SetPoint for Windows 32-Bit|
|SetPoint for Windows 64-Bit|
Logitech Unifying Software for Windows
Firmware Update Tool Mac OS
GETTING STARTED GUIDE
How to Setup Logitech Wireless Keyboard on PC or Mac
- Pairing With a Wireless Receiver
- Plug in the wireless receiver. The wireless receiver is a small USB device that you can plug into any open USB port on your PC or Mac.
- Press the Connect button. The Connect button is on the bottom of the wireless keyboard. You may need to use a paperclip or thin instrument to press the connect button. When the wireless keyboard connects to the receiver, you will be able to use it on our PC or Mac. *Some Logitech wireless keyboard models have a Channel button on the bottom. If your wireless keyboard has a Channel button, press the Channel button to select a channel before pairing with the wireless receiver.
How to Pairing a Bluetooth Keyboard on Windows
- Open The Start menu is the button with the lower-left corner of the taskbar.
- Click It’s the icon that looks like a gear in the Start menu.
- Click Devices. It’s the second option in the Settings menu. It’s the icon that resembles an iPod and a keyboard.
- Click + Add Bluetooth or another device. It’s at the top of the Devices menu in the Settings menu. Click “Bluetooth or other devices” in the sidebar to the left, if you don’t see this option at the top of the Menu. You will see a list of all available Bluetooth devices.
- Press the Connect button. The Connect button is on the bottom of the Wireless keyboard. You may need to use a paperclip or thin instrument to press the connect button. “Some Logitech wireless mouse models have a Channel button on the bottom. If your wireless keyboard has a Channel button, press the Channel button to select a channel before pairing via Bluetooth”.
- Click the wireless keyboard. The name of your Logitech wireless keyboard will appear in the Bluetooth or Other Device menu on your PC when it discovers your Wireless keyboard. Click it when you see it. Your wireless keyboard will be listed in the Bluetooth or Other Device menu.
How to Pairing a Bluetooth Keyboard on Mac
- Make sure the keyboard is turned on
- Choose how you want to connect:
- Click the Bluetooth icon is in the menu bar in the upper-right corner.
- Click Open Bluetooth Preferences. It’s at the bottom of the Bluetooth menu. You will see a list of all Bluetooth devices paired with your Mac.
- Press the Connect button. The Connect button is on the bottom of the Wireless Keyboard. You may need to use a paperclip or thin instrument to press the connect button. “Some Logitech wireless keyboard models have a Channel button on the bottom. If your wireless keyboard has a Channel button, press the Channel button to select a channel before pairing via Bluetooth”.
- Install Logitech Options Software. When your Mac discovers the wireless Keyboard, it will be listed in the Bluetooth devices on your Mac. Click the “Connect” button across from it. It will say “Connected” in the list of Bluetooth devices on your Mac once it is paired.
Live feedback from our readers! Please free to contact with any questions and if you have any breaking news or any insider news, Thanks for reading and thanks for your feedback!